For a newborn kitten, it is best to give her mother’s milk. But it is not always possible. Some of them are abandoned at an earlier age or the cat might get lost or maybe she died.
In that case, we need some alternative to natural food like milk replacers & formulas. The best powder milk for kitten is specially formulated food that contains protein, minerals, vitamins and fat in recommended amounts.
You have got to take care of the kittens until they are old enough for kitten food. If you’ve ever wondered about a kitten milk replacer recipe, keep reading the user manual for the best use.
What Is a Kitten Milk Replacer?
Use this kitten milk replacer recipe if you find a kitten whose mother has no ability to give it. Use a real kitten milk replacer from the vet’s office. You need something to use until you can get to the real one. This recipe will work for you.
Do not give a kitten cow’s milk because it can cause diarrhea. They are good for baby cows and do not have the nutrition that a kitten needs to be healthy. You can also make a recipe with goat’s milk, light corn syrup, egg yolk and gelatin.
Is Powder Milk Good for Kittens?
Powder milk is not the ideal one to feed a kitten. But they can keep pace with it if the real one is not available to have. Powdered kitten milk replacement formula is better for kittens than the canned liquid formula.
Use only powdered kitten milk replacement formula from the start. Feed them instantly made food to prevent illness.
Also Read: Best Cat Food for Hip and Joint Health
The Best Powder Milk for Kittens (Milk Replacer Powder & Formula)
PetAg Petlac Milk Powder for Kittens
This powder is much cheaper than the other brands and recommended for orphaned or rejected kittens. The main ingredients used here are Vitamins, Minerals, and Amino Acids that are required for proper growth and development.
Such powder is easy to use and contains easily digestible nutrients. Recommended by experts as a supplement for nursing or weaning kittens or for older cats requiring additional nutrition.
- Cats love products and demand for more.
- Rich in vitamins, minerals and protein.
- It was packed with calories yet very gentle on their sensitive tummies.
- Instead of soy protein, soy protein isolate is used.
Hartz Powdered Kitten Milk Replacer Formula
The cat alternative milk is what you need to have all the ingredients you need. This can be intaken by kittens and grownup mother cats for the best. Scientifically the ingredients are added so that nothing is left behind.
Taurine helps with heart and eye development. Calcium builds stronger bones. Balance of vitamins, minerals and nutrients to support growth and development.
- Specially made formula to meet all the requirements of cats.
- Quick-Mix Powder Blends Easily With Room Temperature Water.
- Lysine for respiratory health and linoleic acid to support healthy skin and coat.
- Some cats might not like the flavor of the formula.
Petag KMR Powder Kitten Milk Replacer
It is an excellent product to replace natural milk. Feed your beloved pet what it needs. There is no need to be worried about feeding orphaned or rejected newborn kittens.
Recommended to boost the nutrient intake for older cats. You can also feed ill cats too. The formula is suitable for all kinds of breeds. This is an offering for a multi quantity bundle.
- The formula contains all the important ingredients that a cat needs.
- This will help to shine their fur and collar.
- Will not make excess fat if carefully fed.
- Mixing the powder with water is important.
Nutri-Vet Milk Replacement For Kittens
The milk replacement has essential amounts of protein, fat and carbohydrates plus vitamins, minerals and amino acids that newborn kittens need. Feed it to your feline and also kittens.
It can be readily accepted by newborn kittens & produces excellent growth rates & weight gain. Complete with probiotics for cats to support a healthy gut.
Made in the USA with premium ingredients you can trust. Nutri vet products are made to the highest standards of quality and consistency.
- It is a full meal replacement for newborn kittens.
- Healthy gut can be obtained as it is made by specialists.
- Helps to grow weight scientifically.
- Need some extra food for grownup cats.
GNC Pets Ultra Mega Premium Milk Replacer Powder Formula
Pets Weaning Formula Powder milk for Kitten is exactly what your cat needs to transition away from bottle-feeding. Supports kittens to grow well and helps develop bones.
High protein formula contains added vitamins & healthy teeth. Includes the necessary quantities of protein, fat and fiber. The formula is easy to digest. It should be kept covered and stored in a cool and dry place.
The digestible kitten formula will help the cat transition to solid foods without digestive distress.
- It is an easy diet formula.
- GNG pets healthy support.
- Convenient powder kitten formula.
- Price is high compared to some other same line products.
Wholistic Pet Organics Colostrum
The Colostrum has a good quality of amino acids along with enzymes and proteins. They help the immune systems of newborns and adult cats.
All these nutrients are packed into Wholistic colostrum powder. Wholistic colostrum powder for cats contains various immunoglobulins.
It helps fight against symptoms of allergies. Improve natural gut flora growth to alleviate symptoms of inflammatory bowel disease.
- Carries essential amino acids, enzymes and proteins.
- Supplement for cats and dogs that contains cow colostrum in powder.
- Perfect for pets of any size and age, from kittens to senior dogs.
- Not as much as mother’s natural milk.
Vets Preferred Puppy Milk Replacement
Vets Preferred Puppy Milk Replacement is all you need for the development of your feline. It contains good quality fats, vitamins and minerals. Perfect for puppies who are not getting the necessary nutrition that they need at their early stage of development.
The product is produced in a GMP-certified facility, to ensure the best quality and safety. Delicious and easy to digest.
- Perfect for puppies who are not receiving the necessary nutrition that they need.
- Contains critical digestive enzymes.
- Good for strong bones and healthy teeth.
- Costly compared to other food lines.
Nature’s Diet Pet Dried Whole Cream Goat Milk
Specially made for those who like goat milk. It is easy to digest and good for the development of kittens. This balanced food has all that a cat needs. Rich in protein, fat, vitamins and minerals.
Human grade ingredients for your pet and aid with digestion, nutrition & provide anti-Inflammatory support. Just add water to the powdered goat milk to create a nutrient rich liquid milk.
- The main source of production is goat milk.
- Aid With Digestion, Nutrition & provide Anti-Inflammatory Support.
- As easy to make as it is delicious.
- The flavor might not be liked by some of the cats.
Revival Animal Health Breeder’s Edge Foster Care Feline
Helpful for lactating, pregnant, or convalescing adult cats as a nutritional supplement. Promotes a healthy GI tract to support the animal’s natural defenses. Boosts the immune system and minimizes potential for diarrhea.
Great for conditioning skin and hair coat; can also be used as a milk treat or flavor enhancer. It should be kept covered and stored in a cool and dry place.
- Complete and balanced nutrition for the first 35 days of their life.
- Helpful for pregnant, lactating, or convalescing adult cats.
- Great for conditioning skin and hair coats.
- Not the best compared to mother milk.
His professional interests include humane education, ethics, small animal behavior and veterinary. As a pet lover from school life, having grown up with two cats and a dog. If he isn’t spending time with his friends and family, Justin enjoys traveling.